1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas State Shoot attendees --- HELP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cole-mitchell, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

tonight while i was cleaning my MX-8 the drop out trigger broke into a million pieces. does anyone have an extra trigger that I may use and or purchase at a reasonable price (pull/pull)? or does anyone know if there is a gunsmith on site to sauter my trigger back together? I am on squad 69 for singles tomorrow and my cell number is 360 259 3003. If you could help out a sub-junior shooter, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Cole, I don't know if he is there or not....but my husband has had a gentleman work on his MX 8 that was there at the SW Grand......his name is Phil something. Can't remember for sure......sorry. However, His trailer was on the end of vendor row at the SW grand. Doug Gray might be there and know who to talk to ...or Roger Finkle.

Kross Mc Carty's Dad, Ken, might know someone there if you know them.......sorry to hear you are having this trouble.

good luck! get some sleep, won't do you any good to worry about it tonight. Go and talk to the office in the AM and let them know you have gun trouble.

hope this helps.

Lorna Hull (Bryan Hull's mom)

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Cole,

Bryan is still awake.....he said the guys name is actually Phillips Gun Smithing....lol......whoops. hope this helps you.

Lorna

4. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Cole.

The man to speak to is Phil Crenwelge (Pillips Gunsmithing) phone. 210 313 5988

Great man with triggers, has done four for me and all first class.

Release Trigger.

"Downunder"

Good luck and shoot well.

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Phillip of P. Gunsmithing is at the Evergreen Gun Club in Centralia Washington and will be all the month of July. Richard

6. SOLOR GUY

SOLOR GUY TS Member

I think if I needed some work done I would put down my keyboard and get my butt down to vendor row. I really dont think those guys make house calls. DUH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.