1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas State Pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Darla, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darla

Darla Member

Pics from the State Shoot. There's a link on the texastrap site, but the one above is a direct link. Thanks to Jerri, Tori, Linn, Helen, Chance and everybody else that helped to take these. Thanks to Jamie for her candids, too.
    Darla

2. Darla

Darla Member

Tommie, I looked and looked for the pic of you they took while you were here. You were here, weren't you? I mean, I know you showed up. Didn't you? LOL

Maybe next year in Amarillo. We really miss seeing you.

Darla

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Jeri!!! Congratulations on your win!! Nice to see the pic with your trophy.

-Devi

4. Diva

Diva TS Member

Thanks Devi!!! Joneel and I have really been in a slump for a couple of years so we shared a Very Joyful Victory!!!!! Tell the Wenig boys that we both were shooting wenig stocks. Hope to see you at the Grand!

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

We are supposed to go, but Martin's mom and I just got out of the hospital. I wanna be a chair shooter, but Martin thinks the doc is not going to release me to travel that far, let alone shoot. We'll see. I'll pm you my cell phone number, and we can hook up if I get to go.

6. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Jerri handled more trophies than anybody there. And quite well too. Jimmy Borum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.