1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas shooters help me

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joconnor, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joconnor

joconnor Member

I need help from all you Texas shooters. As your new delegate, I will try and have news in Trap & Field every month. This is a big state with many gun clubs and I can't be at all of them. Please send me shoot results, news, and any items you may want to see in Trap & Field. Drop the XX's on the email address.

xxjloconnor47@gmail.com
    806-679-6889
    800 Baltimore Dr.
    Hereford, TX 79045

Shoot well and often,
    Jerry O'Connor

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Jerry,

Congrats on your new position. From the looks of things, you'll be a real asset to TTA!

Best wishes,

milt

FtWorth

3. ML

ML Member

Jerry,
    I know you will make Texas Proud. Great Fellow from a Great State. Wish we OKIES had one as good as Jerry. Good Luck.

Mickey

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Congrats. To you Jerry,Texas Is NOW On The AIR. As A New Mexico Shooter That Shoots A LOT In Texas I Will Send You Reports After Each shoot I Attend. Being A Man Of FEW Words The Report MAY Be Short!!! Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Association. HEY If I Can Report YOU TEXAS Shooters CAN Too.

5. old tex

old tex TS Member

Jerry will do fine - he has a natural trapshooter physique :)

unc

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

old tex,

By that you mean slim and trim with an athletic build? Beer does that to almost all TX men after the age of 21.

milt

7. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jerry,

Good idea, you might get a list of Texans who were in a shootoff or won a trophy at the Grand. That would make a nice article.

Don

8. joconnor

joconnor Member

Some of you gun club operators could be a big help.
    Thanks,
    Jerry O'Connor

9. joconnor

joconnor Member

Don't look like there are many willing to help. We will make it fine. Just remember, if you're not willing to help, don't get in the bitchers line when something is not in the column you wanted to see. Shoot well and often, Jerry O

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Jerry, don't forget to cover the East vs. West shoot coming up next month. It's gonna be hard on them folks out west getting stomped and then having it in print for all the world to see.

On second thought, I have heard that most of the west Texas boys are actually going to shoot on the east side, may not be anyone out west to shoot.

GneJ

11. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

As soon as we (The West) win the West Texas vs, East Texas shoot Sept 9,10,11 at Monk's in Post, I'll be sure you get the results. Contact Monk Palmer 806-632-2112 for more info. AJ

12. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

The west is gonna kick some east butt.

13. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jerry,

I got T&F today and read your Delegate report. Good job, it's nice to see Texas represented!

Don

14. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Good Report In T & F Jerry. Might Let Your Texas Shooters Know The Hobbs Trap Club Will Hold Their Annual Trap Shoot OCT. 22nd & 23rd. 9:00 Am Start Time (N.M.) 200 Singles & 100 Handicap on Saturday And 50 pair Doubles & 100 Handicap On Sunday. Good Targets -Good People -Good Weather _ Good Gosh COME SHOOT!!!!!!!Lunch Avaiable At The Club. Joe Whitehurst Pres. N.M.S.T.A.

15. joconnor

joconnor Member

I need results from the Zone II Shoot held in El Paso. Anyone got those. Jerry OConnor

16. Harley Lekvold

Harley Lekvold TS Supporters TS Supporters

Maybe you could do some info on Idaho, as our delegate sure doesn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.