1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Rig Decoy Weights for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jim Porter, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I make "Texas Rig Decoy Weights" My base price is $30 a dozen with 3ft Tangle Free Lines, 4oz weight, keel clips, mechanically applied crimps, 350# carabineer. I will make to order any length and now have some weight type and size options at a negotiated price. I can now cast mushroom weights up to 6oz to be used in high wind and current. There is no shipping and handling charge. Weights come to you by US Mail.

I am offering a introductory offer of $25.00 per dozen for orders of two or more dozen.

AMERICAN made, by an American Trap shooter and GUARANTEED!

If interested contact:

Jim Porter
    662-694-1415
    jporter4570@gmail.com

jimporter_2008_0303.jpg

2. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Jim, Came through yesterday, thank you. They should work well on the shallow tidal area where I go in a few weeks. Shoot well in good health, Bob

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

0   0   0

In our marsh, the tide runs so fast we have to use old sash weights as anchors.....but you have made a great looking rig...

Curt

5. romie

romie Active Member

0   0   0

I got mine today. first class heavy duty.

Search tags for this page

used texas rig decoy weights for sale