1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Plains Goose Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Tydaws, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

A group including my wife, Whitney, & myself hunted outside of Plainview, TX with Crooked Wing Outfitters of Lubbock, TX this morning. The lord blessed us with a plentiful harvest. We had a 12 man Canadian goose limit (60 birds) at 7:57 AM. We blew calls another 30 minutes or so & killed a few specks & snow geese before rolling up & heading in for breakfast. I've included a few photographs for your viewing pleasure. The lady with the yellow lab is my wife & avid goose hunter, Whitney. The other photo is the whole crew minus the guide team. I also uploaded a pretty bad, iphone captured video of the hunt to YouTube which you can view at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WNzhJgEOYs&feature=youtu.be

For Texas geese & ducks I would highly recommend Evan Botsford's Crooked Wing Outfitters. These guys are first class hunters & individuals. They put in more work scouting than anyone I have ever seen & are incredible when it comes to getting you on the fowl. Their website is www.crookedwingoutfitters.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

crooked wing outfitters