1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Operation Game Thief Shoot (OGT)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bud Johnson, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

Six years ago, we started a Sporting Clays shoot to benefit the Texas Game Wardens and Operation Game Thief(OGT). As most of you know, OGT pays for information on game law violators to help keep our wildlife so we can all enjoy it.

This shoot is now scheduled for April 22, 23, 2010. This particular shoot will be held in Austin, Texas. For all the information on the shoot, please go to :www.OGTTX.com and click on Austin Events. For more information and sign ups please contact Gina Neslosey 512-332-9880 or feel free to contact me at: marinebud01@aol.com (512-258-3959)

Thanks you very mcuh for looking and I hope some of you can attend.. This is a fun shoot with lots of free guns, raffles etc and food cooked by the Texas Game Wardens.. Probably will be some alligator.

I just got a notice that the shoot is postponed to the above dates.

Best regards

Bud Johnson

2. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

I have just been notified that the shoot has been posponed until April 22 and 23, 2010.

Actually I believe we will have much better weather at that time.

Once again, thanks for looking and I hope to meet some of you there.

Best regards

Bud Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ogt clay shoot

operation game thief clay shoot

operation game thief game shoot