1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Governor Rick Perry ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barry C. Roach, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

This is mostly for Texans but is Rick Perry "da man" in '012? Paired with Marco Rubio I don't think they could be beaten by BO.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He has some detractors but: Tea party likes him, conservatives like him, many independents like him, hussein doesn't like him and he doesn't like hussein,,,,he has the looks and will quickly have the money,,,,he can speak without a teleprompter off the cuff,,,,being from Texas will have to be overcome as you can imagine what the press will say,,,,but look where the jobs have come in the last 2 years....

he has made a couple bad decisions,,,,but at least he made some decisions....

you decide...

3. CaptainJack

CaptainJack TS Member

Ex Democrat, once was Al Gore's campaign manager. Eminent domain issues in Texas, TTC, mandated Texas girls be vaccinated against the HPV virus, before entering the 6th grade. Carl Rove insider. This guy is a liberal's dream.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why not.

Don

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

More like a liberal's nightmare IMO.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

America loves her cowboys! (and that is not a criticism of Perry or America!)

I'd love to see Perry whip Obo. I thought it extremely rude that Obo would not accept a letter from Perry at the steps of AF1. Instead, he made Perry hand it to Valerie Jarret. However, OBO did accept a book from Hugo Chavez. Now perry can beat him and hand Valerie Jarret his train ticket back to Chicago (or a plane ticket to Mecca).

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Perry/Bachmann sounds good to me.

8. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Better think twice about Perry, He is living in a house that us Texans are paying $10,000 per month and some states the Gov's live in their own home, but you have to say he is a good shot, as he killed the coyote with his pistol while jogging. not a easy thing to do. TEXAN for life. Bob

9. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Better think twice about Perry, He is living in a house that us Texans are paying $10,000 per month and some states the Gov's live in their own home, but you have to say he is a good shot, as he killed the coyote with his pistol while jogging. not a easy thing to do. TEXAN for life. Bob

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

In Texas we provide the governor with a house the Governor's mansion was under renovation and was burnt down by arsonists, and the $10,000 has been debated, it's something the libs put out last election

I think he would be a hell of a good president, he won't take any BS off people who oppose him, and Texas has been doing about the best of the states in the current situation

11. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Perry/Rubio... THE TICKET1

12. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

Think about Alan West, a new congressman from Florida, who is a retired Special Forces Lt. Col. And seems to be a smart guy with the good of the U. S. As a prime concern.

13. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

The ONLY way this country has a fighting chance to turn this ship around is with a staunch Conservative. Perry,Bachmann,Rubio,West or Demint will all do.

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Bachmann should be out because of health issues.

Don

15. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm a Conservative Republican Virginian for Perry/Rubio.

Kit Thomas

16. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Don, do you have a headache?

Robert

17. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

I do not like some decisions Perry has made but he is a politician. I'll vote for him over most of the bunch now announced. Perry/Rubio, Perry/Bauchman, Perry/whoever gets my vote now. JImmy Borum

18. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Perry is pro gun, conservative, and governs a state with no income tax and a booming economy, I'd say he'd be the one. Oh and he believes we should secure our borders.

19. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

WE have a coke user in the white house now but nothing is said about that. But if you have a headache you should be disqualified.LOL Some people are very very afraid of the conservative women.

20. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

The whole state is DRY, no Rain. Must be Perry's Fault.LOL. When you look at the other choices, Perry's THE MAN. Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.