1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Golfer humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

A texas friend of mine sent this

Dear Abby,

I have never written asking for your help before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently and when I ask their names, she always says, just some friends from work and you don't know them. I have tried to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.
    Anyway, I have never brought up the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but la st night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?

A Concerned Golfer

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

I spat my coffee out at "hairlined crack"... then I read the rest. LOL-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.