1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas gets its own Navy....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

boots on the ground, baby....

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Makes me glad I live in Texas, if the feds won't do their jobs, we will do it for our selves

Col Klink, did you chase the Rangerettes when you were a kid? LOL

3. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

A 34ft deep V offshore hull for the Rio Grande?? Really?! Guess that stepped hull will make it easier to power off mud bars.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

They are gonna go thru a lot of props & shafts---the boats used in Nam were jet drives- its gonna be an expensive learning process.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

The Governor has more highway patrol all along the border you cannot speed anywhere in the Big Bend without a recently hired (inexperenced) Cop stopping you. If you have an SUV with even a dirty license plate they will stop you. Heaven help you if you have a pickup with a camper cover in back or fit the "profile". AJ

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Too bad the Federal Government has completely failed to do their legitimate job of securing our borders. I guess they are too busy giving this country away to the islamists. I am glad Texas is stepping up. Even though I am now living in Indiana, once you have lived in Texas, you always feel it is home. I am proud of them and wish them luck.

8. larryjk

larryjk Member

Brian, Wyoming has dropped the idea of a carrier and strike aircraft. However, my brother is still an admiral in the Nebraska navy and would volunteer to come up from Colorado and assume command.

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I saw pictures of the boats the other day. Pretty awesome firepower. Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.