1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas border

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Can anyone get that video posted? Bulge

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bigunn, I copied and pasted it and it comes up page not found. Thanks, Bulge

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have a son who lives in El Paso. You can see Juarez and the border from the guest bedroom. I am really worried about the safety of he and the family. I think it is time for federal help

4. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Grammy warned you all and many laughed at him and called him paranoid. Jimmy Borum

5. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

If anyone has an interest, I think it is WWW.blueservo.com that lets you watch the border and report any activity you see. You can choose different areas you want to watch as there are about a dozen cameras to pick from with different locations.You do have to sign up to do this.Ray

6. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Lets discuss this remark: "Taking action against the Mexicans fix the problem"

All the drug money in Mexico comes from US consumers, all the guns come from the US as well, and so the root of the problem is amongst us, we must do more than just criticize. The problem goes well beyond mere dope, its hard drugs, coke and heroine, and yes we are financing drug lords in Mexico.

So taking action against Mexicans is way off target, we must take action here and there as well, and it’s not just through the DEA, US Customs, its weeding out the vermin from our streets, dirty punks selling all kind of crap to our kids in any street corner or school.

Let’s get real with this, yes, we need to stop the flow of drugs to the US, stop money shipments south of the border and the river will dry up for drug kingpins in Mexico, and this does not include: "Taking action against the Mexicans fix the problem".

Berettaman7

7. tj303

tj303 Member

Berettaman7,
    Please don't confuse the issues with facts. It is always better to blame somebody else than to see if you are a contributor to the problem. TJ

8. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

He's hispanic, so he can see no wrong among the Mexicans.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jimmy B,

I think a few people said Grammie was paranoid and delusional, but now he makes a lot of sense and many of his predictions are coming true ... Here in the West Valley we call Grammie, "Nostradamus" or "Spike" when he gets a new hair cut ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

What is the difference between Hispanics and Mexicans. Oh I forgot is your daughter is dating hi, he is Mexican, if she marry's him he is Hispanic.
    Living 25 years on the border taught me about this subject. giggle giggle

11. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Berettaman nailed the cause, the solution well that's not quite as clear. The money in the drug biz exists because of the illegality. So has our war on drugs helped? Obviously the stuff is still coming in and in the process a bunch of nasty violent mexicans are getting rich.

How about legalizing this crap or at least decriminalizing it to the point where there isn't enough profit in it to support these organized drug gangs?

Flame away.

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The U.S. ought to legalize the now illicit drugs, dismantle the DEA and let the users/sellers become their own businesses and tax the hell out of 'em.

Curt

13. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Amen to that, legalize drugs here it will fix our economy and mexico's violence problem and the imigration problem all at the same time. Those that abuse hard drugs will eliminate themselves and eventualy we will be rid of the scourge. Before you tell me legalizing will make the drug problem worse let me tell you that no one in the USA does without drugs if they really want them and this is after all these years of our drug war costing billions in cash and untold number of lives.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If you legalize drugs there will be people put out of a job, not that they are doing a job in the first place because then there would not be a problem ... This is the American way and it keeps druggies from becoming Politicians or probably not ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

bigunn

"Did anybody see the video off fox news about Texas getting ready to defend it border, seen the video but can't get it here."

Let me get this down in my mind. bigunn asks if anyone has seen a video "off" fox news. No subject no info no video.

Then ctreay put a article or part of an article(I think) and because of this the subject of this thread has now become who has the problems Mexico or the US.

berettaman7

"All the drug money in Mexico comes from US consumers, all the guns come from the US as well, and so the root of the problem is amongst us, we must do more than just criticize. The problem goes well beyond mere dope, its hard drugs, coke and heroine, and yes we are financing drug lords in Mexico."

You say the problem is among us. Then I will ask if it is among us how do the last five words of this quote fit your point. I see this as a case of IF the Mexicans or Mexico if you prefer stopped the drugs in their country from coming across the boarder. There would be no money going to Mexico no guns going to Mexico. We would not be having this discussion.

The problem is the Mexican government blames the US for there own lack of control of what goes on in their own country. Under the guise of Americans buy the drugs and sell the gun to their people.

Guess what if they kept their people at home there would be no traffic across the boarder. Therefore no drugs leaving their country and no guns going back in to their country.

Of course they grow it, process it, ship it, and sell it and it is our fault. I say and it is only my opinion, if they are stopped at the boarder there will be no drugs, no money, and no guns period end of story.

Personally I don't care who is at fault I am only interested in results. I will explain if the problem is here or there it is irrelevant the only way to stop it is at the boarder. If they won't stop it then we must. The philosophies of who and why do not matter. If this is done it will kill two birds with one stone no drugs and no illegals.

Bob Lawless

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Close the border. The leaders have winked at the illegals and gave lip service, but this time it needs to be as tight as the Iron Curtain was.

And legalize drugs. The DEA, lawyers, judges, corrections officers, et al will be out of a job, but hell that will just put them in the same boat sas the rest of the country.

And Judgement may become more of a prevalent characteristic of the gene pool. Those without it will ingest to their hearts content and hopefully OD.

HM

17. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"we think we can keep putting our head in the sand and the "PROBLEM COUNTRIES" will straighten out themselves."

So tell me if you can make this statement how can you say the problem is us?

Bob Lawless

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Absolutely Suggs, You are 100% correct!! Screw them wetbacks. Bulge

19. willing

willing Member

I was all for getting those BP agents out of jail. The reason they were in jail is that they lied about the shooting, not because they did the shooting. Then the Govt gave immunity to the criminal that they shot and who knows whether his testimony was true. That was just wrong, but they shouldn't have lied. I'm glad they're out, but I think their sentence was commuted not pardoned, big difference. The criminal is still on the loose.

Bill

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Invaders should be shot on sight, there are legal ways and means to get into the United States of America but then they would have to pay taxe's and for social services like us Americans have to do ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.