1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texan Single stage 12ga- Model ? and Instructions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=5N25F85M93K73pa3Nec78f7c4b7d786671f.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Picking this loader up tmrw. I don't shoot much 12ga (shoot 20 28 and 410), but it would be nice to have a press around, and the price is right. Looks VERY similar to a 600jr, but more stoutly built.

Does anyone know the model designation for this press? I keep coming across FW for the single stage presses, but all the pics I can find for those show a different base and a slightly different design.

Also any ideas where I can find an owners manual for this press? Probably not all that necessary, but it might be nice to have.

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Skeet man,
    I just sold an FW to a friend in Canada. The base is a lot different than this press, maybe this is an older model. The newer ones had the base as cast from aluminum. I will contact him and see if he can make you a copy of the bushing chart and send it to you.

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.