1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texan M 11-A Loader ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by john g., Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just was given a Texan M 11-A 12 ga. progressive loader w/some extra bushings and wad guides. After cleaning and lubing it,it is like new. But it is missing the primer feed tubes and the spent primer drawer/tray or ramp. Does anyone have parts or information that they will share?

Thank you
    John G.

2. bpratl

bpratl TS Member

I have a couple of the Texan presses but no spare parts. Are you missing the whole primer assembly or just the tube? If you only need the tube I can supply dimensions and photos if needed. The spent primer CAN is a small spice can. Once it is set up properly, it runs flawlessly.
    Bob Pratl

3. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bob
    Pics and dimensions would really help P.M. me
    Yes this loader looks bullet pruff.I am missing just the primer tube. Tried a old Mec 650 primer tube it works but loose. I need to make a bushing to hold it tight and off set it back to clear the top of loader or put a bend in it.I think I can make some type of cup /drawer to catch spent primers.

It sounds like you have allready done what I need to do.Thank you and May God Bless You

John G.

4. bpratl

bpratl TS Member

I finally had a chance to take some photos of the primer feed/tube.

The I.D. of the tube is .348" and the O.D. is .412" with the bottom 1" machined to .405" were it fits into the primer assembly.
    I hope this helps.

Bob Pratl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

texan a11 loader