1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texan Bushings -Can they be used on Ponsness?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dverna, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

Will the Texan bushings interchange with the PW bushings?

Thanks,

Don

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

bump

Anyone know?

Thanks,

Don

3. winmag

winmag TS Member

THAT WOOD BE LIKE TRYIN TO STICK A PLAYMOUTH WATER PUMP ON A DODGE. TO DIFERENT MANUFAGTERERS. I GET FLAMED BY YOU FOR SHOOTING 44 MAG OUT OF 410 AND YOU CAN ASK DUMB QUESTIONS AND NOT GET FLAME TRETEMENT. NOT FARE.

BILLY

4. erik_calhoun

erik_calhoun TS Member

DONT THINK BUY IT!

5. Wilma Harris

Wilma Harris TS Member

Yes providing they are the same height and diameter. The Texan chart as to the amount they drop will not be accurate in a PW. You will need to determine the powder drop amount by weighing.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

Winmag
    You are an idiot - that is why you get flamed.

You can interchange Spolar, Hornady, Pacific, RCBS and PW busings.

I have the chance to pick up a bunch of Texan bushings from out of state and I am asking someone here who has some experience if they work. I cannot measure them from hundreds of miles away, and I don't trust some guy who got them at a garage sale to measure them accurately.

After all, he may be just as stupid as you and thinks a 44 mag is close enough to shoot in a 410. Your shoe size if higher than your IQ you moron.

I should have directed this to Whiz White and avoided the imbeciles like you that have nothing better to do but troll.

BTW it is quite possible that a Plymouth and Dodge water pump will interchange as they use the same motors - but I am not a mechanic so I would check first.

You must be a Dumbocrat.

Don (who is not ashamed to put his name on his posts)

7. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Don; Why don't you tell us what your really think? lol Richard

8. John J

John J TS Member

Don, I am pretty sure they will not work. To my knowledge, the only other reloader that will use Texan bushings is a Deitemeyer. John

9. Lkn4rocks

Lkn4rocks TS Member

dverna

Don, here is an old link that might answer some of your questions, just click on the link above..... Some of the e-mail addresses may still be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.