1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### Tex does it again ###

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Barkingspider21, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

0   0   0

Above is the result of a short PM and one phone call to Tex last week. This I will pass on to my Grandson who is a S/sgt in the Corps . You can have one just like it if you so desire but remember mine is the original. Woody Sullivan

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

That is so cool!!!I'd be proud to wear it and I was in the Navy

3. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Beautiful Job, looks great. Semper Fi. Scott

4. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tex is amazing ;o) Jerry

5. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I also wanted to encourage any of you in the market for a custom bag to contact Tex. He does fantastic quality work!!!

I contacted him to make a bag for my son for Christmas back in about the beginning of August. Thinking time may be an issue for him to come up with the design and actual leather work. As I thought, he said that it looks tough and he'll see what he can do.

A day later I had a picture of it sent to me and was in my hands within a few days!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! The comments recieved at the Grand and Heartland were all 100% positive.

Use Tex!!!! You won't regret it!!!

6. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

So how do we get a hold of Tex, to purchase some of his excellant work? Scott

7. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

0   0   0

His Info......

You can see his other work by searching for his other posts.

clayslayer27
    Email: tex60@sbcglobal.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.