1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tex aka the bagman and the tornado

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Not1/2Bad, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Not1/2Bad

Not1/2Bad Member

0   0   0

I have recieved info that Tex is on his way home. I am glad he and everyone else are on the road to other shoots and will return home all in one piece.
    Tex has told me that he recovered several bags, these i feel are tornado tested, and show the signs of all they have been through. Tex lost allmost everything in the tornado, trailer, bags, personal belongings, gun, shells etc. I told tex to leave the bags he recovered as they are as I for one would love a bag with all the markings of being swept to the land of oz and the returned home. How would the rest of you feel about owning a bag that survived the Oklahoma State shoot tornado of 2013, looking forward to your responses.

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would also like to buy something like that.

I have a very nice pouch made by Tex but would enjoy one with a twister story attached to it also. I'll bet he could get a good price for his damaged inventory!

3. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

Tex called me yesterday and told me the story. He asked some questions about his gun that was sucked up and spit out. I hope everyone involved recovers as much as possible We Okies have had it pretty tuff this year, but we will survive. Larry

4. T_Barraza

T_Barraza TS Member

0   0   0

Tex, I will buy one that's been thru the Tornado.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tell him to put some pictures on this site. I'd be interested. He should hot brand "Tornado Tested in Okie" on the damaged ones.

6. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'll do one also. Tex, God bless