1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Testing a photo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Just trying out a photo - If it works, you'll enjoy the subject...Bob Dodd

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Cool - Thanks Foggy!....Bob Dodd

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I left it just for you to respond Sir Tron. Can you see your boat in the parking lot?..breakemall...Bob Dodd

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bob was that your fist try at it also did the Mac work the same as the others in the photobucket.

I see a boat way off it must be his dingy maybe Tron will make a blown up picture so we can see what it looks like.

Foggy

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Foggy, yes, it was my first go at it. Actually it was pretty intuitive once I took the time to glance around the web pages and try things out. The tutorials were pure PC and not in my language so I just figgered it out. Not sure we should be talking 'bout Tron's dingy thingy here on this family page though, eh?

Art, nah, I didn't take that photo but I have done similiar at other, slightly smaller clubs and it worked pretty darned well once I got my feet on earth again. Flying sideways and shooting over a low wing, flaps down etc. never really was my funnest idea....breakemall...Bob Dodd

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Art, started with and love my Mac. No concerns with worms, bugs, and such, way more user friendly but definetly lacked some of the latest stuff in past times. I'm still using an OS that is tried and true but not the latest which would offer even more. My 400 MH Mac runs circles around PCs with similiar speed but there are plenty of PCs that run circles around me. Who cares about that though, a sip of Amador Co. Zinfandel once in a while is appreciated while waiting a 1/2 second to have DSL do it's thing. They paint refrigerators different colors too so no need to argue which is better however, being left alone by the bugsters is sure nice....breakemall...Bob Dodd

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

That's Tron - trying to get his dingy thingy afloat again...;-)

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

shoot4fun, put that in the "Image URL" and the photo will come right up with your post....Bob Dodd

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

shoot4fun:

Funny you said you tried to do it once and then you did it twice on the sorry post.

L.O.L.

Its not your fault everyone eles is doing it also including me it will be normal when the new server gets hooked up.

If you do want to delete all of the post but 1 of them then go to the edit and delete at the top of threads where all the titles are listed for the threads and click the edit and if you do get in to it then you will see 3 of the same names you posted to and just click delete to the ones you want off and that way you won't show any flinches in your post.

Things will get better.

Foghorn

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

OK, I confess, I had to take my personal air craft up and light up the area with flares to get the picture in the original post....Bob Dodd

11. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Well, Zardo, most of the Amador wine makers anymore are trying to copy what's "correct" - i.e. Napa Valley but there's one big and bold zin still made up there out of Plymouth, grown, crushed, bottled, and mostly sold at the winery by Dobra Zemlja (phonetic Dobra Zem-ya). The name is croation for "Good Earth." I buy it either in person on an annual trek to the area or call and order via the brown trucks. You can consider it, if that's what you're asking, at http://www.dobraz.com/ This is truly, no wimpy wine and he also does big Syrahs, and Sangiovese. All are in the 16% range and will accompany your BBQ beef marvelously. On the other hand, if you're wondering where I put the wine in "my" airplane, well, trust me, it's there.

Why don't some of your and my sporting buddies yank some trailers up here and we'll go to the coast and shoot some fun sportie birds, eh? Trailer hookups $5 a night at the trap club near Eugene....breakemall...Bob Dodd

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Well, yes, I have been in the same vicinity with Dexter but I remember none of what you say. The '04 PITA yearbook has him in Eagle Point close to your guess. Now, interesting enough, I ran into Walt at the Grand Pacific in Medford and we swapped a few lies. He had another, yes another wife with him and he gave the impression he's just getting back into trap after a lengthy lay-off. He shot, by the way, with Kay Ohye at the GP but didn't seem able to keep up while the master shot 100 from the fence. RE the wine, get on the web page, go for the Zinfandel, maybe Sirah, or some of each and order by phone and they'll have it delivered to you. They'll be great before but fantastic with your grilled meat. For the price of fuel, that may be preferred although it's a fun drive up. From Plymouth, E. on Fiddletown, left on Shenandoah Rd., and left on Steiner. Shortly after passing Deavers tasting room, watch for a driveway to the left and a small sign. I'd call though and make sure someone's there etc. it's a family affair.....Bob Dodd

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well what brought this thread on I can only guess but why did the one that bumped it up from over 2 years ago delete their post.

Ok that's not the cool thing to do in my book

Foggy

14. aslackigan

aslackigan TS Member

G'day Foggy,

Sorry, that was me I was mucking around with some HTML code for another post and was having some trouble with it, so I used this testing thread to try some things out.
    To be honest I did not even look at how old the thread was (I just did a search for a "Testing" thread), and when I figured out what I needed to do, I deleted my post. I am sorry if I caused any angst. That certainly was not my intent.

Regards,

Andrew.

15. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Glad you asked Foggy, I opened the thread and discovered nothing but my responses. Weird that each and every other person dumped their posts somewhere along the line. I thought I was going to be awarded some great prize for "Posting Hall of Fame 2005." It wasn't long after 9/05 that I began my arm problems and spiraling trap scores. Definitely a different person then, hmmm.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.