1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

testing a new game...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Sailor, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Too much time in the clubhouse drinking beer? It sounds like fun, except for the miss and it attacks you part.

2. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

He must live in Florida, where they grow them large enough to see at 40 yards. BIG JIM

3. twotimer

twotimer Member

I live in the panhandle of Fl. and we have no mosquito problems at all. They need standing water to breed, and it hasn't rained any amount in over 3 months. I was fishing in the bay last weekend and it is so dry that I found ticks on trout I caught! Mike

4. below 0

below 0 TS Member

The Mosquitoes here in Minnesota are so big, that just last week I had two of them corner me and one said to the other "should we eat him here or take him back in the woods?" The other replied " We had better eat him here...them big SOB's back in the woods will take him away from us." Odie

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

One rainy,pouring day in Orville Al, sitting on the porch,about 6 of us, feet up on railing, some dumb butterflys started to emerge, jumped inside,grabbed bag, ploped back into seat hearing "your not" as I dropped 2 8's in, crossed feet making a v, seemed like the right thing todo, Noel's mother came out saying "and how many did youuu get" as I tried to duck her right hand commin at me. Every word is true, everyone opened fire on the hatch, no neighbors for a mile or more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.