1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tested

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pyrdek, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

>"Why do all these movie stars have to adopt all these foreign kids instead of the ones here?"

Couldn't be that the foreign adoption rules do not require the same, or perhaps any, standards that would apply in a public adoption in the U.S., now could it? I mean that family stability, drug use, excessive time away from home, excessive partying, excessive drinking, excessive publicity, people parents associate with, time available to spend with the child or such might just not pass the standards for a public legal adoption in the U.S. How many movie or TV stars might have a problem with some of the standards. Add in the notoriety and press investigating "Who IS the mother/father of (Name your Star here)'s newly adopted child?" and maybe the answer to your question becomes easier to discerne.

2. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

This is way off trapshooting, but I couldn't help replying. I do apologize for being way off the purpose of this site.
    When is it murder? I am confused. Why is it when a woman has an abortion, the baby is called a fetus? The fetus is treated like a foreign body that has to be removed. However,when a pregnant woman is murdered, the fetus is called a baby. The killer is charged, and should be, with two murders.
    Jo Jordan

3. bb-84

bb-84 Member

Whats the deal with all the twins being born to celebs? Is it the new PR craze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.