1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Jordon Wall Chart Question???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cottondoctor, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

Instructions are lost - Can someone tell me how far away from your feet and how far above the floor the Terry Jordan wall chart should be placed - the chart with the airport in the back ground....thanks in advance

2. SPORTALLURING

SPORTALLURING Active Member

Hello PhD, you stand 13 feet from the chart for the 16 yd. and add 1 ft for
    each yard. 50 to 54" . Hope this helps.
    Sportalluring

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi PhD.

Give me your e-mail address or e-mail me and I can send you everthing by e-mail. I would be glad to call you to answer any questions you might have on using the chart.

Terry.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

PHd,

Somehow I just knew that Terry would respond to your questions. Terry is one of the nicest people you will ever encounter, and he is always more than willing to help out anyone with a chart question.

Terry, Merry Christmas to you and Nancy...See you at the Spring Thaw

Dave in NY

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I thought of sending Terry a PM, but posting here might give my proposal some support, especially if our friends think it's a good idea, and post up in the affirmative.

Terry will you consider making a instructional tape/video/CD showing how YOU use your chart? I don't think you'd need a professional production, and "home grown" would work for me, but I see a need, and would happily pay for whatever you could come up with. I'm very pleased with mine, and have read an re-read your very good manual; but still have doubts about correct usage.

I'm betting there are many other chart owners who agree that you should do this, and would be willing to buy such a product.

Merry Christmas ..best regards ...mike

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Mike.

I have thought about that and I will see if I can do something like that in the future. I know it would help for sure. I just kept it simple this far to keep the price down on the product. The one thing that I can do is call you and that might help.

I always tell new Wall Chart customers to read the write-up, try the chart for a few days and if the is anything they don't understand I will be glad to phone them. I was always surprised that this seems to be an option that no one seems to take me up on. A few customers want me to call and for sure explainng it a bit better on the phone would help most people.

Send me your home phone number in private message or by e-mail and I will call you. Calling cell phones can get too expensive.

Terry.

7. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Yep, Thumbs up on the TJ Wall Chart...never shot trap before in my life and was using it for gun mounting, then one day I tried trap and I could see the site pictures without knowing alot about trap. Shot an 88 on my first trap try, no practice no nothing, just walked to the line and shot!!! I'm now addicted to trap!!! By the way I talked to Terry about 1 1/2 hours during my purchase and he gave me alot of good info!!! THANKS TJ!!! Marty

8. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Terry's video could include last years Dixie Grand shoot. Right Terry?

9. fandolino

fandolino TS Member

No question he will answer almost any trap related question you may have. Grate, guy.

10. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi blade819.

I have never made it to the Dixie Grand yet, I did have a couple good scores at the Southern Grand last year and other years.

I will do a lot of Wall Chart work in Jan. and Feb. trying to get ready for March in Florida. I am trying to learn how to shoot a K-80 Trap Special. I just have the O/U right now, it feels great they are nice guns. I know it will take a lot of moves on the chart to get the feel I want with it.

Terry.

11. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Thanks for last night's call, Terry. It was very much appreciated, and confirms what our friends say about you as a gentleman and true friend of the trap shooting community. mike

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Merry Christmas.

13. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Terry, Merry Christmas to you and Nancy !!!

Dave and Judy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.