1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TERRY JORDAN - WALL CHART

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG PAPA, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Terry, give me some advice. I done my eye exercise routine this morning. I like to use Kiners CD. Then I was working out on the chart this morning. To me it makes more sense to work on the chart at a short distance VS a longer distance. My theory is you have to move your eyes (and gun) more at a shorter distance. Just like real shooting. You have to move your eyes and gun more on 16 yard targets than you do on 27 yard targets. Do you think this helps the eyes. What have you and anyone else who uses your chart think?

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi BIG PAPA.

For sure going closer to that chart makes you move your body and your eyes a lot more. I found over the years if I was shooting good 16's I would just work on doubles drills and stand back farther for handicap. In the Spring you need to stand closer and get that body moving after doing very little all winter.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.