1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

terry jordan wall chart

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RMO1051, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMO1051

RMO1051 Member

0   0   0

I have a 10 foot terry jordan wall chart for sale. great condition $100 including shipping. send me a PM if interested

2. Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis TS Member

0   0   0

Does it include the manual and instructions? If so, I will take it.

Regards,

David Kaufman

Dnkauf@comcast.net
    801-503-2009

3. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

0   0   0

Good reminder. I have to get mine hung up and start practicing to be ready for spring. It sure helped me the past two years. It helped me learn better control and my doubles average is up to 93%.

4. seaboomer5649

seaboomer5649 TS Member

0   0   0

I want to buy this wall chart . My e- mail address is maggiemay204@yahoo.com
    please send me your phone no. to get this done thank you seaboomer5649

5. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

i just ordered one. cant wait to get started with it. i have to get my muscle memory working. its been 25 yrs since i last shot. shot about 500 rounds since i started back up and i have a bunch of bad habits now. got to practice and get rid of them.

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

I did a lot of doubles work on my chart before going the Dixie Grand and Hall of Fame shoot.

I shot 48 44 on Fridays Doubles and hit 98 today for Open Champion it was the high score today in doubles.

I had not shot any real doubles since the Missouri Fall handicap the chart works.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.