1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Jordan WALL CHART Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Drew. You said something very important tha tsome may miss... And So I repeat wht you said so well.

" I find myself getting to the front edge of the target almost every time.."

I am of the opinioin that this is as important as seeing the rings on a target or the black lip. My eyes cannot pick up the rings or the lip, but I sure can get to the leading edge. Adn Terry's chart has those leading edge indicators to get you into the habit.

Jack

[​IMG]

2. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

Drew it's great to hear that Terry's chart is helping. If anyone out there has one that they're willing to part with, I'd love to try one. I know Terry sells them here, but I just can't seem to put the $150 together to get a new one. Either size or background would be great. The closest I live to a range is 60 miles, and you have to shoot alone by reservation. Thanks David

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Jack that Vandalia chart brings back great memories, I had lots of shootoffs on that trap.

I have a couple of the Vandalia ones left, I was going to keep one to put up on the wall once in awhile. There is no demand for them anymore I might sell the other one at a reduced rate.

Terry.

4. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Well worth every penny...it helped me!!! THANKS TJ!!!

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Terry and Drew (et al). I shot that trap scene many times. Tink my best hcp score at Vandalia was prob a 93ish. But this scene reminds me of MN state shoot in Alexandria MN as you shooot out towards the interstate. Gotta keep your mind in the game.

6. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the great comments Wall Charts have sold well the last 3 months.

It is surprising how many 27 yard shooters that I talk to that had orange stickers or sporting clays mini targets hanging in their garages or basements.

Working out with their gun was not new to many of these long yardage shooters that bought Wall Charts. Almost every good long yardage shooter that has a real winter where they live had some kind of off season routine of gun lifts and dry firing.

The two Vandalia charts have been sold.

Thanks.

Terry.

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi new Wall Chart users.

I am 8 orders behind right now and I have been busy doing charts instead of shopping with my wife who has MS. and rides a scooter. I have to put charts on hold and do some shopping with her as she can't go without me and I have to visit some family too.

I know that I will be able to get some of these orders out before Christmas but I can't promise how many of them.

Thanks.

Terry Jordan.

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

TERRY:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND NANCY !!!

We hope all is well in the north country.

Dave & Judy in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.