1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Jordan wall chart for sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bcnu, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

For sale is one Terry Jordan Sparta small wall chart. Never been unrolled or hung. I bought it new from Terry several years ago and had to stop shooting right after that because of life and space. The first "I'll take it" posted on here will get it. I have lost the written instructions but I am pretty sure that Terry will still send out a pdf file of them. Price is $105.00 shipped to the lower 48. Thank you in advance. As a side note to Terry, when things change and I can start shooting again, I will be ordering another one lol. John

2. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

0   0   0

3. chemist

chemist Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I would like to buy it if not sold. Please send shipping and payment method preferred. USPS money order works for,me. I can send phone number.

Rich Kaplan , chemist

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Sorry but Clayshooter 555 had the first post. If it for some reason falls thru, second poster will have the option. Thank you for all those that looked. John

5. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

It works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.