1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Jordan trap Poster

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Traders, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

I am considering buying a Terry Jordan Trap Chart. What has been the experience with it as a training device.

Thanks

2. Traders

I am considering buying a Terry Jordan Trap Chart. What has been the experience with it as a training device.

Thanks

3. Traders

Thanks

4. Traders

Thanks

5. Traders

Thanks

6. Traders

Thanks

7. Traders

Thanks

8. Traders

Thanks

9. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

It's great if you actually use it, and I'd be willing to say that eight times. :)

LMS

10. Traders

Thanks

11. Traders

Thanks

12. Traders

Thanks

13. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have a 10 foot Sparta for sale. Please email.

blade819

14. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Blade819...PM Sent

Scott

15. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Best money you will ever spend in the sport of trapshooting. If you use the chart it will smooooooooooooth you out. Many times you just do not have the time, the weather does not co-operate or maybe the funds are short. Well you can still go shooting. Just grab your smoke stick and work on the chart. You will see your scores improve.

16. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Bought 1 used; sold it in the same condition. If you want to dry-fire at stationary targets, stick some orange Post-Its on a wall.

MK

17. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Traders,

They get rave reviews from the clinic instructors so it can't be all bad. I don't know if it will help with you Flinch though.

Chad

18. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I purchased one in the spring of 2010 and saw improvements very quickly. I was amazed that dry-firing at a picture could really help but I am making a much smoother move to the target and my scores have improved greatly. I even won some class HOA awards this year and for the first time in my shooting career, made it to class AA doubles.

I really noticed that I have better control in both doubles and handicap. Shot some 98's in doubles and 97's in the caps. Reductions took me up to the 25 this year but back to back 97's at the Cardinal Classic returned me to the back fence.

I am convinced it will help most shooters if they have the discipline to use once in a while. If you can use it as recommended you should really improve your shooting. I am certain that it has helped me.

Kenny Ray Estes, Pittsgrove, NJ

19. Traders

Thanks for the advice. I think I am going to try to buy a used 8' one.

I have no idea why the posting repeated so many times. Hopefully it won't happen this time.

20. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

sold

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.