1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Jordan..Get well fast !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Terry,

Thanks for the letter to say you are back home...

Hernia operations can hurt like heck, and a big fellow like you may hurt worse than us little fat guys...

Hope all gets healed very soon..

We are thinking of you buddy, Dave and Judy

2. Joe McGorman

Joe McGorman TS Member

Get well soon Terry, your a good man to keep down. Joe McGorman

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Please get well soon Terry!!!
    Mike Cunningham
    Groveland, CA
    Chart #580

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Gods speed Terry...Hoping you have a speedy recovery......Moe

6. JRW

JRW Member

Terry get well soon. Jerry in MI.

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks!

It has not been a fun day. I have been having a nausea reaction from the Oxycocet pain pills they gave me. They are not working very good on the pain either. I will be taking real short steps for a lot more days.

I had one done about 1998 and thought it was easy operation, there was a big "ouch" difference this time.

Terry.

8. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hey Terry...wana go snowmobiling?

9. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are suffering, Terry! I hope Two Dogs comment didn't hurt your stitches ... just too funny. Bill Malcolm

10. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

Terry get well soon!, small steps

and for Two Dogs I hope you're on your way to FL. as your Dog Nutz would be dragging in the snow (70 plus cm in three days)up here right now!

Regards

Bill Cameron

P.S. Merry X-mas to all

11. TC

TC TS Member

Hang in there and get well soon! Tony

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Thoughts and prayers, Terry.

For those who never heard the story, Terry custom made me the first reduced size wall chart to fit my living room dimensions. He sent it to me when it was done, before I sent him any money. Then my money order didn't show up. Didn't bother Terry, he said we'll figure it out later. I sent another money order promptly. Five months later, the Canadian postman delivered the first money order. It got lost in their post office. I guess they thought US Priority Mail, which I know has no bearing in Canada, means Deliver Next Spring.

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Terry is a tough old dude. He'll be fine.

14. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Get well Terry. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Barry and Kim Roach

15. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Terry..... Praying for you here in California, my friend. Merry Christmas and may your holidays be filled with family and friends.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

16. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Today was a lot better I could move around a bit and had a shower. Took the bandage off and there is about a 6 inch cut, a lot larger than the first hernia I had about 12 years ago.

The pain pills seem to be working better today and it is fine if you don't move, cough, sneeze or laugh. I have no intentions of talking to "Two Dogs" for awhile.

Merry Christmas.

Terry.

17. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Glad to hear things are better Terry !!!

Now what the heck did they do to you ???

6" cut ??

They must have went in there with a patch the size of Barnum & Bailey's tent...

Anyway, great to hear you are up and about...Good idea not to be around that jokester "Two-Dogs"..He always ahs us in Stitches (Excuse the pun) but would have you ripping yours.

Hi to Nancy !!!

Dave & Judy

18. RAScott

RAScott Member

Easy on the pain pills they can bind you up like a cement mixer in the summer sun.
    Take care and a speedy recovery.

Bob S

19. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

As you know from your prior, it will get better. Been there and done it twice myself. Had one fixed some years ago then had to have the other side fixed. The Doc told me the procedure had been improved since the last one was done. Well the second one was not as sweet as I remembered the first one. When I mentioned something to the doc, he smiled and said he forgot to tell me that I was 12 years older than I was the first time. Merry Christmas and tell Nancy we are looking forward to seeing you folks in Florida sometime soon.

20. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Thanks guys I am feeling better and shipped a couple wall charts out today. It was not as easy as it was 12 years ago when I had the other side fixed.

I carried Nancy in the house lots of nights from the truck. The two hernia operations have convinced me that I am too old to do that anymore.

Bob you are right on the pain pills binding you up I have been slowing down on the Crown Royal and drinking triple shots of prune juice.

Last night I was using too much pepper at supper table and had a big sneeze, it was like getting stabbed with a knife. It hurt for a long time after I thought I ripped something open for sure. I told Verne Higgs that story later last night on the phone and he couldn't stop laughing.

I am really going to try to do things right in 2011 I am tired of seeing Dr.s and operating rooms.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what size terry jordan wall chart do you use