1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Barnhart Memorial Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Kevin Nelson, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

There is going to be a Terry Barhnart memorial shoot Sunday Sept. 22 beginning at 9:00 am in Buffalo Wyoming. This is a NON-ATA shoot, but will follow ATA guidelines and rules. They are doing this so all of Terrys friends that dont shoot the ATA shoots are welcome to shoot also. Trophys are belt buckles. Fried chicken dinner with all the fixins. The program is the normal 300 target program. Come and join the fun and share your favorite Terry stories.

2. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

3. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Up for the Shoot

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Terry and I were both natives of Iowa Falls. When Terry first started shooting, he'd come over to my place to load his shells. We were good friends. I actually lived with Terry during my first year of college.

One story: When Terry was a town cop, I'd often ride with him, just cruising and shooting the sh!t. One night on the edge of town, a fox ran across the road. Terry popped open the lock of the riot gun for me and he drew his revolver. We blasted like hell at that fox, but no luck. For some reason, 90 yards seemed a problem for his pistol and my buckshot.

I had lots of fun with Terry. A good guy and: RIP Iowa Falls Cadet!

Denny Spurling

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Terry was one of my favorite friends who'd stop here at the house when in Rapid City, and I used to stop in to see him when he was chief of police in Buffalo.

He and Glenn were a gas to be around at shoot.

Sure do miss Terry.

Whiz

6. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

I met Terry back in 2001.. nice guy. I have had alot of fun shooting at his club.. sure makes you wonder where the time goes.. I enjoyed my 1 year stay in northern Wyoming in the Sheridan area... Bernie

7. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

Search tags for this page

terry barnhart wyoming