1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TERRORISTS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Trab, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trab

Trab TS Member

obama, democrats, unions, islam, muslims, taliban, al qaeda, & hamas.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

...and liberals, you forgot all liberals.

3. Trab

Trab TS Member

AGREE..........

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

All one in the same.
    Bulge

5. Trab

Trab TS Member

As of today there are 21,000 more that believe this statement.

6. Trab

Trab TS Member

Psycho

aclu is an acronym for democrats, right?

7. Trab

Trab TS Member

Barry Soetoro, first and formost...........

8. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

KKK? I hope I didn't step on anyones toes on this one.

Joe

9. Trab

Trab TS Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524405,00.html

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

What about the IRA they have been around a lot longer than the others.

Bob Lawless

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

90Tshooter, the KKK is an anti-terrorist group. Bulge

12. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Barrelbulge,

You must not be black, native american, hispanic, oriental, jewish, catholic, or smart. The KKK is a terrorist group.

Joe

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Jewish, Catholic, and smart(129IQ) It was sarcasm. Bulge

14. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Bulge

Jewish AND catholic. You get all the holidays! Parent from both obviously. Better not mention this any more in front of some of these people on here, those mixed marriages are too liberal for some.

Joe

15. 100straight

100straight Member

The KKK was founded by Demoncraps in the 1860s, and did what Demoncraps still do; "assault ... and intimidat[e] ... white Republicans." See link above and quote below:

"The first Klan was founded in 1865 by Tennessee veterans of the Confederate Army. Groups spread throughout the South. Its purpose was to restore white supremacy in the aftermath of the American Civil War. The Klan resisted Reconstruction by assaulting, murdering and intimidating freedmen and white Republicans, who were suspected of being members of the abolitionist movement."

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

16. 100straight

100straight Member

DYK-KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democrat Party

By Frances Rice

History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction, (Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.

Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”: “I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

Dr. Foner in his book explores the history of the origins of Ku Klux Klan and provides a chilling account of the atrocities committed by Democrats against Republicans, black and white.

On page 146 of his book, Professor Foner wrote: “Founded in 1866 as a Tennessee social club, the Ku Klux Klan spread into nearly every Southern state, launching a ‘reign of terror‘ against Republican leaders black and white.” Page 184 of his book contains the definitive statements: “In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.”

Heartbreaking are Professor Foner’s recitations of the horrific acts of terror inflicted by Democrats on black and white Republicans. Recounted on pages 184-185 of his book is one such act of terror: “Jack Dupree, a victim of a particularly brutal murder in Monroe County, Mississippi - assailants cut his throat and disemboweled him, all within sight of his wife, who had just given birth to twins - was ‘president of a republican club‘ and known as a man who ‘would speak his mind.’”

“White gangs roamed New Orleans, intimidating blacks and breaking up Republican meetings,“ wrote Dr. Foner on page 146 of his book. On page 186, he wrote: “An even more extensive ‘reign of terror’ engulfed Jackson, a plantation county in Florida’s panhandle. ‘That is where Santa has his seat,‘ remarked a black clergyman; all told over 150 persons were killed, among them black leaders and Jewish merchant Samuel Fleischman, resented for his Republican views and for dealing fairly with black customers.“

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Mark, the main party was Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA, retired General. He Started it.
    90T, My sister did a family search about 1 year ago and found out our Paternal Grandmother was Jewish. Came from a wealthy Polish / Jewish family by the name of Ackerman. I'm 63 and until that search had no idea about the jew in the family blood. Ackermans owned a large manufacturing plant in Warsaw. I assume it was taken over by the Nazi's. Don't know why i'm telling you this just rambling. Also have a black Godchild that went to Princeton. No relation to you know who. Have a good day, Bulge.

18. Trab

Trab TS Member

100straight

ATF-Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
    You might want to research this Terrorist organization and get back to us with a report!

19. Trab

Trab TS Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090604/ap_on_re_mi_ea/obama

This is #1 Terrorist.

20. Trab

Trab TS Member

Demorat John Murtha

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090605/ap_on_go_co/us_murtha_drug_dealers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.