1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrorist may go free!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slide action, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Saw thhat Obama is considering releaseing the 1990s trade center bomber! This will be a so called good will jester to Egypt! I have said it before. There is NOTHING Obama can do to turn his lap dog worshipers and butt kissers against him -- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Our state controlled media is complicit in having blood on their hands!!

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

slide action, your right on. They will line up around the block to vote for that miserable sob. Makes me sick. People in Russia cried in the street when Joe Stalin died. When it came to body count he made Hitler look like a piker. Some people look at Obama the same. He can do no wrong.

I guess it is how you look at things. Here is how your average Obama voter looks at things. - Obama could walk up to their house kick in the front door. Swagger into their dining room, while they are eating, stand on their dining table, drop his pants and take a crap. And they would be honored. Their insane reasoning? Obama only craps once or twice a day and he honored them by doing it in their house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.