1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terminator recoil pads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does anyone have experience with Terminator recoil pads? I always used Kick Eez in the past but I need a slightly thinner pad than my Kick Eez 301-6 I already have installed. The Terminator F600BL 5/8 seems like it would work quite nicely. I do not want to cut the stock any shorter because I already have a Graco unit installed.

I would appreciate anyone’s thoughts on Terminator recoil pads. I know on Phil Kiner’s last DVD he recommended them highly. Thanks,

Dale

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Dale:
    I have had terminator recoil pads and they work well as they will not slip from your shoulder. The only problem I had was that you need a high rpm sander to shape the pad and my sander was not fast enough and I could not shape it to the stock myself and I had to pay a gunsmith to do it.
    Steve Balistreri

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Kickeez makes a 1/2" pad.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I've used both and they're both good. I like the KickEz rocker pad the best.

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Kick-eez makes a #5 pad.

Ed Yanchok

6. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

I have a 1/2" kickeez pad. I also use a Pine Tree Custom double padded shirt .... (Thanks Sue!).

7. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

I have used Kickeez pad years ago, but now will only use Terminater. Terminater will keep its tackiness 3 times as long, while Kickeez over time will become slick and slip off my shoulder.

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks for all the replies. I think I’ll go with the Terminator pad.

I have used the Kick Eez 301-5 mentioned above and found it to be too thin. The 301-6 measures .695 and 301-5 measures .515. If they would have made it at .595 it would have been more suitable.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
terminator recoil pad

terminator recoil pads