1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terminator recoil pads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does anyone have experience with Terminator recoil pads? I always used Kick Eez in the past but I need a slightly thinner pad than my Kick Eez 301-6 I already have installed. The Terminator F600BL 5/8 seems like it would work quite nicely. I do not want to cut the stock any shorter because I already have a Graco unit installed.

I would appreciate anyone’s thoughts on Terminator recoil pads. I know on Phil Kiner’s last DVD he recommended them highly. Thanks,

Dale

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does anyone have experience with Terminator recoil pads? I always used Kick Eez in the past but I need a slightly thinner pad than my Kick Eez 301-6 I already have installed. The Terminator F600BL 5/8 seems like it would work quite nicely. I do not want to cut the stock any shorter because I already have a Graco unit installed.

I would appreciate anyone’s thoughts on Terminator recoil pads. I know on Phil Kiner’s last DVD he recommended them highly. Thanks,

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

terminator recoil pad

terminator recoil pads