1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Terminal Terminators

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 25, 2013.

1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Years ago, I proposed the following--lets say your Dr. gives you 6 months to live. You go to Terminal Terminators.com & sign on-- you are given an assignment-- the attempt, means your mortgage is paid off, success has higher rewards.

After hearing of the 88 yr old ww2 vet killed--why not have a bunch of old ww2 vets go on an gang banger hunting expo.

The worst penalty is the state picks up their final medical expenses.

Just imagine , these punks running from a bunch of silver haired old farts holding M1's.

Phil Berkowitz

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Good idea but only if the M-1 would be used to shoot them in both kneecaps and the bayonet is used to finish them off, starting at the crotch.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Phil I have pondered that myself, we are beyond the point that action will HAVE to be taken, or we will lose everything

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Send a couple of those WWII guys to the Middle East and South America too.

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Phil, you need help. See your health care provider. Take Catpower with you.

6. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Johnny,

DELETED BT A MODERATOR - THIS WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY!

Roy A. Morton

7. lwr_

lwr_ Member

I have what I call a "Cancer List". On this list are those I intend to take with me should I ever become terminal with cancer. I am forever telling those who are dancing on my last nerve, "You are dangerously close to getting on my cancer list".

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/communists-in-congress-just-count-em/

9. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

So Johnny, what are you...some kind of pussy? You don't think that proper retribution should be delivered to these A-holes. I for 1, completely agree with Catpower and Phil.

Along that same idea...I have always wondered why some really pissed off Vietman Vet hasn't taken a shot at Hanoi Jane for the BS that she pulled. Can anyone explain that one to me?

Revenge is a dish best served cold. One of my favorite sayings. That and Rambo First Blood has always been 1 of my favorite movies. I'm not sick...I just like to see A-holes get what they've got coming to them. I love a good revenge movie.

10. rpeerless

Skydiver41,

The taste of revenge is sweet. Revenge is'ith the Lord's. Thou shall not take
    the sweetness of revenge away from the Lord.

To quote an old friend of mine.

Declared war, however, has an entirely different set of rules.

11. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

<Declared war, however, has an entirely different set of rules>

Yes, and it seems that they have declared war on us yet no one wants to believe it.

12. rpeerless

Perhaps they have declared war on a system that no longer feeds them?

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/08/26/raleigh-police-stop-feeding-of-homeless/?subscriber=1

13. dhip

dhip Active Member

Sort of like what I called,Terrorist Terrorizers,,same principle.

Gather all the Gang and hardened Criminals out of the prisons,Fly them to Terrorist lands of occupation.Do a drop with complete arms,and supplies.Promise them continued supplies until terrorist are eliminated,and also the prospect of helping them to install their own regime or government.Of course at a given time,if their regime isn't "US" friendly,the supplies will cease.

Doug H.(pa)

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's been a long time coming, but it looks like it has arrived.

The grievance industry race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson has those fool porch monkeys believing that they have a right to do whatever they want because 200 years ago they were taken advantage of.

The entitlement attitude is now going to have to be stamped out, of America will go down the tubes.

We can't have half the people on the free ride, and 80 percent of what's left working for the government in one capacity or another.

Google RAHOWA

HM

15. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't Terminal Terminators.com be an accomplice to the old men vigilantes?