1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tent camping at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tsosin, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Does the site have an area for tent campers. My motor home is on loan to the a presidential candidate who I am not at liberty to identify.

2. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

It was 93 degrees the other night at 8pm going back to the hotel. I've done a lot of camping and it's no fun in that kind of heat. Be careful and drink a lot of water!!!!

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

What a coincidence. My motor-home is on loan to a presidential candidate also, but I'm not at liberty to divulge her name. Now that she is wrapping it up in Iowa I hope to have it returned soon. She hoped to appeal to the rural impoverished voter. Hope she doesn't forget to leave a jug of that New York corn squeezings like last time.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Now that's SSSSSSSWEEEEET!!

5. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Big Heap,

Had I known that she already had accomadations for Iowa I would never have given her the use of mine. I know that it's hot in Sparta, but I only planned on an overnite so I could be there long enough to touch all the stuff. I have no problem with a motel if they're reasonably close.

6. Cray

Cray Member

tsosin: I hope your canidate is "Pro Gun"! Cray

7. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Richard - just play with Google Images and you can find virtually anything.

Big Heap (This pic is of a friends rig. He doesn't reload.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.