1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tennessee's Joe Nevins dies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steve Williams, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Williams

Steve Williams TS Member

Tennessee

Joe Nevins, 2004 Tennessee HOF inductee, died August 25 after a series of illnesses. He was secretary-treasurer of the Tennessee State Trapshooting Assn from 1978 to 2007, and treasurer of the Trapshooting Hall of Fame for several years. He was the heartbeat of our association. Well known to shooters in Tennessee and Kentucky from cashiering many state and zone shoots. He is survived by wife Jane, daughter Jennifer Nevins Burton and son Andrew Nevins. He was an officer of Third National Bank in Nashville, later SunTrust Bank, until his retirement. Condolences to his family may be sent to them at 3912 Hillshire Drive, Antioch TN 37013. E-mails to 27yd100@bellsouth.net will be forwarded to the family.

Steve Williams

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Joe was a great asscet to trapshooting and will be missed.My condolences to his family.

Terry Dean

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Steve sorry to hear about Joe's passing he was a good guy for sure as far as what I knew about him.

Im sure he meet other past trapshooing friends above.

Craig thweatt

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Steve,
    Thank you for postng this notice. Please accept my sincere condolences to the entire family. Joe was a gentleman of the first order, and a true asset to ALL Trapshooters both in Tennessee and across the country.

Don Steele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.