1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tennessee State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Francis Marion, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

The wife and I are heading down to Tennessee for their state shoot this year. Tennessee in mid June sounds just beautiful.My question is about the gun club located near Nashville and the floods. Everything I saw on Fox News looked pretty bad. Is the shoot going to go on as scheduled or did they get hit bad.
    Hope all is well with you folks.

2. JRW

JRW Member

ttt

3. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

The Nashville Gun Club had water all around the but the club house was spared. Some of the club's machines are already back in service. A big effort of work will begin tomorrow on the traps. We expect the Tennessee State Shoot to go as planned. We have about a month before the shoot and expect everything to be in fine shape before it starts. Any changes to the state shoot will be posted at the website above. A program is also posted at tenntrap.com. Thanks for your interest and I hope to see ya there.

Shoot'em good,
    Tenntrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.