1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TENNESSEE State Shoot >>> June 5,6,7, and 8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TennTrap, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Don't miss the 2008 Tennessee State Shoot, this June 5-8 in Nashville.

FREE online Presquading is now available, a link is provided at the web site. The TSTA has provided this as a courtesy to our shooters free of charge for your convenience.

The shoot program is also available online at the tenntrap.com

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Bobby Sharp is the manager at Nashville now. I expect a MINIMUM of downtime with the machines.

Bobby KNOWS Pat Traps, and has helped set up the machines and fields at the Grand.

THUMBS UP!

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I have shot there three times from out of state. Never had a problem but once and that was during a really bad storm. Even then power was restored as quickly as the surrounding area. Can't help a storm. Machines were good, club house on the river is nice and the people are better!

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Met Bob when he was at Hog Heaven,,,,top notch Guy,,,,,cant make it this year,,shootin colonial classic at elyesberg Pa,,but see you all down there next year,,,,,Good Luck to all....good shootin,Bill

5. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Hey Jim, I remember the big storm we had a duck that tried to land on the trap the house during the doubles event that Sunday morning. I won't forget that for a while.... so funny.

6. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Free online presquading ends soon... take advantage now.

direct link at http://www.tenntrap.com

shoot well,
    tenntrap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.