1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ten RINOs vote for illegal alien SS benefits

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    (From email)

Subject: Social Security Change For 2008 the United States Senate voted to extend Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008.
    Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska: Stevens (R)<br>
    Arizona : McCain (R)<br>
    Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)<br>
    California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)<br>
    Colorado : Salazar (D)<br>
    Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (I)<br>
    Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)<br>
    Florida : Martinez (R)<br>
    Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)<br>
    Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)<br>
    Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)<br>
    Iowa : Harkin (D)<br>
    Kansas : Brownback (R)<br>
    Louisiana : Landrieu (D)<br>
    Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)<br>
    Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D<br>)
    Montana : Baucus (D)<br>
    Nebraska : Hegel (R)<br>
    Nevada : Reid (D)<br>
    New Jersey y : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)<br>
    New Mexico : Bingaman (D)<br>
    New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)<br>
    North Dakota : Dorgan (D)<br>
    Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R )<br>
    Oregon : Wyden (D)<br>
    Pennsylvania : Specter (R)<br>
    Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)<br>
    South Carolina : Graham (R)<br>
    South Dakota : Johnson (D<br>)
    Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)<br>
    Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)<br>
    West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting<br>
    Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)<br>
    <br>
    SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOWS. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime

LET US SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON "PEOPLE POWER" AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! KEEPS IT GOING!!!!

SOCIAL SECURITY:
    (This is worth reading. It is short and to the point.)
    Perhaps we are asking the wrong questions during election years. Our Senators and Congresswomen do not pay into Social Security and, of course, they do not collect from it.

You see, Social Security benefits were not suitable for persons of their rare elevation in society. They felt they should have a special plan for themselves. So, many years ago they voted in their own benefit plan.
    In more recent years, no congressperson has felt the need to change it. After all, it is a great plan.

For all practical purposes their plan works like this:

When they retire, they continue to draw the same pay until they die.
    Except it may increase from time to time for cost of living adjustments.. For example, Senator Byrd and Congressman White and their wives may expect to draw $7,800,000.00 (that's Seven Million, Eight-Hundred Thousand Dollars), with their wives drawing $275, 000.00 during the last years of their lives.
    This is calculated on an average life span for each of those two Dignitaries.
    Younger Dignitaries, who retire at an early age, will receive much more during the rest of their lives.

Their cost for this excellent plan is $0.00. NADA..! ZILCH...
    This little perk they voted for themselves is free to them. You and I pick up the tab for this plan. The funds for this fine retirement plan come directly from the General Funds; "OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK "!

From our own Social Security Plan, which you and I pay (or have paid) into, every payday until we retire (which amount is matched by our employer). We can expect to get an average of $1,000 per month after retirement. Or, in other words, we would have to collect our average of $1,000 monthly benefits for 68 years and one (1) month to equal Senator Bill Bradley's benefits!

Social Security could be very good if only one small change were made.
    That change would be to: Jerk the Golden Fleece Retirement Plan from under the Senators and Congressmen. Put them into the Social Security plan with the rest of us Th en sits back..... And see how fast they would fix it.

If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be planted and maybe good changes will evolve.

How many people CAN you send this to? Better yet... How many people WILL you send this to?

2. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

Now it is time for US to vote. Thanks for the info.

R.R.

3. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

The link above will of some help.

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Something may be wrong with this e-mail, several of these congressmen have been out of office for over a year? Snopes doesn't have it, or it needs more information to find it? The premise is ugly wrong, and just another fine example of why we need national term-limits.

Kip

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Do the illegal aliens who collect these benefits pay SS taxes on their wages? HMB

6. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

The Guy from Boston will know.....

7. perga1

perga1 Active Member

It's time to get all these freeloaders in Washington on Social Security and Medicare and off the diamond plus plans they are on. Watch how fast they stop giving it to illegals and how fast they fix both systems.JRM

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well I'm from Indiana, and I see our Rino Senator Lugar is on the list. No surprise. That clown hasn't been a conservative in 25 years. In fact a few years ago he and Dick Durbin from Il. tried to pass a bill similiar to the Dream Act which would allow illegals to get instate tution breaks.

I've been telling people in my state to get rid of that clown, but he still gets reelected. He is weak on guns. I think the NRA gave him a C-. He's all for illegals. The sob never comes back to Indiana, he didn't even bother to come back at the last election. He ran unopposed. Give the Demos credit for knowing they couldn't get a better canadiate for their postions than this Republican.

I heard Richard Lugar is thinking about changing his name to Ricardo Lopez.

Wake up Hoosiers, get rid of this clown.

9. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Brian,

I think you have some bad information on this one. You need to do some research to see what the amendment was really about and see who voted how. Brownback was not even present or voting if I am looking at the correct amendment. The amendment is not nearly as clear in it's objectives as your information indicates.

jim brown

10. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Just to piggy back on what Jim Brown posted, I believe the info on the retirement package for legislators is wrong also. I believe they have the same retirement system as the rest of federal employes. I think the current system is called FERS.

Jim

edit to add link to urban legends site

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Apparently the email is so old it's now making the rounds a second time.

The good news is, some of these RINOs are out of office.

Always a silver lining.

12. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Social Security just notified me that my Medicare premium will go up to $238 dollars next year based on some capital gains for RE I sold. Wonder if the wetbacks will have a corresponding increase?

13. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Social Security is going broke. We give it to those who do not pay in and the government takes the rest and puts back an IOU. Stupidity has a habit of getting it's way. Michael

14. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

Not a lot of surprises on that list. Notice the names who are also gun ban advocates.

15. oz

oz Active Member

this is old shit of bullshit. RI voted chaffee out last election. oz

16. chipking

chipking TS Member

What I find most insulting is that my wife worked many years for the FBI and has been told she is not eligable for Social Security because she is 3 Quarters short. Maybe I should have her wade the Rio Grande and try again.
    This really frosts my ass.
    --- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.