1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tell the state of Colorado what you think!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Here is a site to the Denver's tourism, where you can tell them what you think about their latest anti gun bills.

Seen this on another site and it working out well!!

It a all out effort to Boycott Colorado, GO to a gun friendly state this year instead of theirs!!

You not only vote at the ballot but with your pocket book too!!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Done. Thanks. Have been planning a vacation to ride the Durango & Silverton Railway, but there are plenty of other places to vacation and spend our money.

3. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

I planned on shooting the Mile High Showdown USPSA handgun match in Ramah, CO this summer. Not now! Email sent.

Pat

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

It CANNOT BE BUSINESS AS USUAL in Colofornia, or the cretins will think they were right all along and the shooting sports community can be steamrolled.....

BOYCOTT COLOFORNIA....and make sure you VOTE for anyone who has a good chance to defeat a liberal!

Make them Pay during the upcoming elections!

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Brian --rode the Durango,Silverton in 2003---make sure you get the bus ride back--the seats on the train are barley comfortable for one way--impossible for a round trip.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Brian,

I've ridden the Durango & Silverton RR - it's a great trip. However if you want an alternate in a gun friendly state, and several hundred miles closer to you, consider Heber City in Utah (just east of SLC).

Have you ridden the Hood River RR? My wife and I might like to try it sometime.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Done but I doubt it will do any good, I wrote Hickenlooper before he signed the bills guess he doesn't care about us out of staters

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Start Fracking! Know one will be there to give a chit what that hell hole looks like anyway! Maybe the toxins will only affect certain people. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.