1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Tell me about the Zone Shoot in Nashville

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jamiebanker, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamiebanker

jamiebanker Member

I am interested in going to the shoot in Nashville this weekend, but don't know anything about it. I shoot quite a bit at our local club. I have only registered 100 birds so far because I seem to always have something to do on ATA weekends. Can anybody shoot a registered round? Can you shoot all 16 yard birds or is it all handicap. Any info would be appreciated.

Jamie

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

The event has dropped off. You will not have trouble getting squadded.

Call them at 615-742-5297 and ask for their schedule.

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Jamie,

Championship targets start on Saturday. Saturday is 200 16 yard targets and Sunday is 100 doubles and 100 Caps. I am leaving in about 4 hours to head there.

Matt

4. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

I shoot there yesterday morning for a 100 singles. Come on down and join in. I ended up on trap 7 yesterday staring ata huge electrical tower in my back ground! That was interesting to say the least, really mess with you if you let it. Broke a 94 so not so good. I'll be back today for some more singles and HCAPs...

KK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.