1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

tekny 391 rib help it comes off

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tytan1, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tytan1

tytan1 Guest

my rib flyes of when i shot i need help to fix it thanks ron

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

sell the Tekyns

3. bigkidd

bigkidd TS Member

Ron
    Beretta had a problem a few years ago with ribs that were a little too long. In recoil the rib would ride up on the reciever and come off. Beretta was(and might still be) repairing them under warranty. Give them a call, you can get their # from their Berettausa web site. Problem is you probably will have to ship the gun to them. If it is a newer shotgun and it has only done it once, put it back on and make sure the front clip locks. Some guys play with them and don't put them back on corectly. Great shotgun...

TJ

4. Loyac

Loyac Member

Beretta replaced my entire barrel. No problems since. John

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Look.... They were never meant to stay on ALL the time. Part of the charm. Jeff

6. tytan1

tytan1 Guest

7. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

When I had that problem, I put a few dabs of blue loctite on the posts & on the adj port, let it sit overnite, the rib din't come off, sold the gun & the rib is still in place----if you send it to Beretta plan on not using it for at least 8 weeks----Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

removeable rib pops off 391 beretta