1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Teeter Hang Up

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by squirrelkiller, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Waaay off topic. Anybody have a Teeter Hang Up? Just saw the commercial again and $14.95 limited trial. What the heck does one cost in total? If he is 70 and feels GREAT, I want one to help me feel GREAT at 45!!!! Do you still feel GREAT after the blood trickles back down from your noggin?? I've been upside down a few times, but never buckled to a board.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I thought "teeter" was on the computer phone line and you needed to make a call.

If you want to feel better, eat better.

3. mike b.

mike b. Member

I've seen other brands in the $200-$300 range.

4. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

I bought mine from my neighbor. Now he comes to my place to use it. I have some back problems and I am doing better using the hang up. I stand straighter and have less pain and problems.

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have another brand available at stores--

It works for me in situations where I have a sudden problem, direct pain and or muscle spasm--- it can give relief and sometimes you can feel the bones pop but unlike a chiropractor there isnt a grinding- only a release

You also if you relax ( and concentrate on thinking of every muscle relaxing, which is hard to do at first hanging upside down wondering if the contraption will hold you) feel the muscles stretch and loosen

It works probably through decompression of the spine and stretching out muscles in spasm

So my vote is it does work-- for events of pain and spasm

Gene

PS- I saw that ad- dont know what they cost- but again you can buy something locally so it better be a good value- on the other hand- sounds like you can return this if you arent happy

6. Joe G. NJ

Joe G. NJ TS Member

I have never used one but it does look good.
    You can go to Costco.com , they sell it for $299.00.
    They also have reviews on the product. Go to website and search Teeter.

Good luck.

Joe G.

7. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Here's what I was told by a sports rehab Dr:

Since I have disc problems with my mid and low back I was told that it ( teter hang up ) would allow my back to feel better and help heal as it takes pressure off the spine when inverted-thats the only time your back can heal itself.Thats what I was told. Anyway they also said only a little inverted from level,say 15 degrees or so from horizontal-not completely upside down as that can cause blood to go to your head and if you have any minor problems with eyes/or blood vessels in the head area you could burst a vessel and stroke.Some people have died doing this so from that point on the Dr's will NOT endorse it any more-but on the QT they will tell you it will work if you use common sense and do NOT hang completely upside down . Agree or not my Doctor told me that.I'm just the messenger and I do not have a teter hang up because of the price-if I get one cheap enough I'd try it but till then I'll spend my money on shooting.

crab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

teetor hang up problem shoot