1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Yates Memorial ATA Shoot - Mt. Morris, NY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveChic, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club, 2887 Swanson Road, Mt. Morris, New York will be hosting the annual Ted Yates Memorial ATA Registered Shoot on Sunday, August 30, 2009.

The shoot will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. Sign-up will start at 8:00 a.m. with shooting starting at approximately 9:00 a.m. Cost of targets will $22.00 per hundred plus ATA and NYSATA fees. Singles will close at noon, handicap at 2:00 p.m. and doubles at 3:00 p.m. Doubles can be shoot anytime during the day on the doubles trap.

All orange white flyer targets will be thrown off of Pat-Traps with voice activation. Trophies will be given. Breakfast and lunch will be served.

The program can be viewed on the ATA web page: www.shootata.com. Results will be posted on the ATA web page.

Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club is located approximately 35 miles south of Rochester, New York with easy access off of Interstate I-390.

Dave Cichelli, Mt. Morris Sportsman's Club

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

If you are in this area you won't want to miss this shoot. Mt. Morris does a first class job running shoots, and their people are great. Targets are set so they are presented the same on all fields, and the shoot is very organized.

We wish we could be there. Good luck Mt. Morris !

Dave & Judy in South Carolina

5. CR7Prez

CR7Prez Member

Dave & Judy, hope you are enjoying the SC weather & Shooting. I hope retirement is treating Dave well, I miss those Trap discussions we had at Lisk. Please e-mail me and give me your current address as I would like to send your poster back.

A few of us from Newark are headed to Mt. Morris for the shoot, hoping for some good weather.

PS: It worked very well, our scores have improved greatly!

Thanks,
    Jeff Gallahan

6. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

TTT

Ron Burdick

7. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

8. shotgunpeople

Jeff,

I'm glad the "Terry Jordan Wall Chart" worked for you and your daughter. That one is my loaner chart, and a lot of people have had good results with it.

Been hotter than the dickens down here but I'm sort of getting used to it. I'll enjoy it better when I'm shooting in my shorts on a nice january day and you are having a blizzard. We went to the Mid-Carolina Club (Our new home club)for an ATA shoot last week, and being away from shooting for a spell really showed...LOL...my score is not for publication...time for some serious "Chart" work !!!

I'll email you my address.

Enjoy Mt. Morris, it's a first rate club...That is where my wife first joined the ATA and shot her first shoot several years ago. She had a fine score and won the Ladies singles...she has been a great supporter of Mt. Morris ever since.

Good luck !!! Dave

9. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

10. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

11. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

12. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

13. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

The weather man says it will be a good day. Mary Ann has been baking cup-cakes for Sunday.

Ron Burdick

14. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

The weather forecast has all but removed the threat of rain and the houses are filled with big easy to break targets. Now if Fred will bring a couple of his famous carrot cakes to go with Mary Ann's cupcakes it will be a perfect day!

15. shotgunpeople

With those big easy to break targets AND Mary Ann's cupcakes, Judy says we should hop a plane north for the weekend...It would certainly be worth it !!!

Hi to all of our friends at Mt. Morris.

Dave and Judy in SC

16. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Dave,

Come on up! The weather looks pretty good so far. If you can't make it, Thanks for thinking of us.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.