1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Williams M-400??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I found a Sears and Roebuck Ted Williams M-400 at the gun shop yesterday. It's in about 90% condition, breaks open nice and locks up tight. Top barrel is F, bottom is Mod. 28" vent rib barrels, with auto ejectors, looks like a nice field gun. Dealer wants $450.00 for it. Was this gun made by Olin Kodensha in Japan, or is it Antonio Zoli made? I didn't see anything on the barrel as to who made it. Also it does not appear to have selective triggers, is that common on these field models? BTW it's a 12 ga.

Thanks, Wayne

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

1X TTT

3. Trapboy1957

Trapboy1957 TS Member

Maybe a win 101? Jr

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

not worth that much

5. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

answers.com, says The Ted Williams is a cheaper version of a winchester 101, and worth 25% less than one that says winchester on it. In my time, I have also had an SS Kresge's 12 gauge O/U and a Coast to Coast hardware pump gun (savage) It is kind of fun to have a relabeled gun that no one had ever heard of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.