1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted says it all.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Let's make it easy!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T_QjEL0uUgo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T_QjEL0uUgo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rock on, Ted.

HM

3. bambambam

bambambam Member

Paul,
    If you and Ted were to run for the white house you have my vote!
    Rock on Ted!

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So... do atheists therefore NOT have a Second Amendment right because they don't believe in God?

6. W L Leven

W L Leven TS Member

Ted is so right on.

wll

7. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

How can anyone who claims to think argue with this?

8. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"How can anyone who claims to think argue with this?"</blockquote>

The Chinese philosopher Lao Tsu wrote that since a philosophy exists only in ones mind, arguing about it is like arguing about the color of wind. No one can ever truly prove their point so no one is ever truly right...or wrong.

Mike

9. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Wireguy, there are any number of mental disorders that produce hallucinations and hysterical symptoms so vivid that the person experiencing them considers them reality. But that is beside the point. I'm Buddhist and have been since 1967. To me, things are as they are and there is no point or reason to try to prove or disprove otherwise. I'm not interested in arguing your philosophical direction with you. Your beliefs are of no concern to me. If you won't accept the way I think or attempt to understand it, at least stop trying to disprove something you don't understand.

Mike

10. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

I found these posts interesting and some amusing. But all of them are able to be stated for one reason. THIS IS AMERICA, we all have freedom of speech. Whats curious to me is when the time comes that you have to back up your words,be held accountable? its amazing how a reality changes one's perspective of his "ideaology".
    JMHO

Dennis

11. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I love Ted. As he said..."EVEN if there were no god..." a man has the right to defend his life from another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.