1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Nugent U gotta love him or hate him

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200 tony, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200 tony

3200 tony TS Member

Gotta Love Him

2. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

While we can use all the celebrity support we can get, Ted's TV show is not presenting shooters in the best light. He comes across as a mighty poor role model. In fact, I get embarrassed watching it...so I don't.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

You gotta love guy that "calles like he sees em" why even talk to a surrender monkey

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

One of the things I like about Ted is that he has NOT swallowed the politically correctness pill. It really puts the liberals in a stranglehold...lol.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

He just does not care if some one agrees with him or not. He is very outspoken, but at least you know where he stands.

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I truly admire Ted Nugent for speaking his mind without sugar coating things for the purpose of being mainstream. I will agree that his blunt approach is not received well by those on the 'anti' side of the fence. Success in the political arena requires deceptiveness and Ted just doesn't have that. All things considered, I would have to say that I am on the same page as Ted Nugent or at least the same book.

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

"Admire" Ted Nugent? You gotta be kidding. Jake

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Gordy, He is not a phoney. He is a horse's ass. And, he is doing much, much more to harm your and my right to keep and bear arms than 100 hard core antis. Jake

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

There is speaking your mind and there is being a idiot. Ted falls in the idiot group. He will push the borderline pro vs anti over to the anti side.

Don

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/TEXAS_MONTHLY_TALKS_to_TED_NUGENT.flv"></embed>

Jerbear

11. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

jakearoo is rightareno, Ted is a maniac.

12. ganger

ganger Member

If there is only 2 choices, put me in the love him group. He may be a little quirky, but I'll take his honesty any day over you guys who think it's better to kiss up or be quiet and maybe they won't take my guns away. ganger

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Big Don likes Sean Penn and Cindy Sheehan better than Nuge.

HM

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

HM: Have you always been a jerk-off or did you develope that in your growing years. Ted is a pure butt head who happens to support guns and hunting. He also is great for the other side, as they point to him as an example of the whackos that own guns. You kiss his feet, I'll save mine for somebody worth while.

By the way nobody around here shed a tear when he moved to TX. I have also probably hunted more years than you are old, so keep your dumb ass remarks to yourself.

Don

15. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

HUMMMMMM Don is your opinion the only one in this world that matters.... Imainge calling names and such then saying lead my example IM still laughting.
    Sandie

16. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"I'll take his honesty any day over you guys who think it's better to kiss up or be quiet and maybe they won't take my guns away."

No one thinks it's better to kiss up or be quiet.
    We think it's better to present logical, intelligent facts...rather than the macho blood-drinking espoused by Ted N. He simply comes across, even to other hunters, as a show-boating fool....and he does NO good for the rest of us gun owners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.