1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Nugent sums up the French?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Beats the shit out of Jane Fonda.

I must admit I think Nuge went hunting when tact class was in session. flincher, how many underprivileged kids have YOU taught to shoot and hunt?

Rough edges and all, he gets the message out.

HM

2. cimmaronkid

cimmaronkid TS Member

About time more people started telling it like it is and not trying to be "PC" about what they say. Good for him. Pat

3. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

The only thing Nugent knows about the French is getting humped by his gay boyfriend. Ohh LaLa, Pierre, do it more!!!

4. JDS

JDS TS Member

Ted Nugent is an American Hero. Ted Nugent for President of the U.S.A.

5. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

I don't know whether Ted made a "fool" of himself on a local show or not but I have seen him debate lots of liberals and he cuts them to pieces. He can be my spokesman anytime.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

flinch- You'd be alot further ahead if YOU lived by the last sentence of your post.

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

At some point in the near future, I expect that Mr. Nugent will awake to the realizations that he does not speak for the majority of American field sportspeople, that his devotees represent only the outspoken, radical minority of the sport and that screaming at and humiliating the opposition is NOT the most productive way to present his agenda. As time goes on, he will become his own worst enemy.

Morgan

8. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Well said Capt. Morgan!!
    Joe

9. shaner

shaner Member

i have to agree witj tje few here who think hes a good guy he goes out of his way to prove his point , he does sooo much for kids and the shooting sports, he maybe rough and some what crude in his deliveries on topics but at least you know where he stands unlike a lot of the meeshmouth people running this country now and smokerz i would bet a lot of money or anything else you would put up hes along ways from gay then again a typical insult from people who are incure in their own feelings .

10. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Im a "Ted Head" If he ran for president my vote would go there. This man has not waivered, or sold out once in the 30 years I have listened to him. Every time I hear the song "Fred Bear" I get a little shiver. I love a man with principles..........go NUGE............

GS

11. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Ted Nugent gay? Wow that's a good one, ever seen him with his queen of the forest? Must be an act right. Or maybe just because you don't like the way the guy speaks you think he must be gay. I think I like Ted Nugent's politics better than your girly man crap.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Yeah, his kids and ex-wives are all just for show too! Ted Nugent is more heterosexual than Hugh Hefner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.