1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Nugent open Naperville Rib Fest

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by joe kuhn, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Ted opened the Naperville Rib Fest right across the street from the club. Talk about tough to concentrate! Good practice though. I had trouble pulling for the dove at the end of the night. Didn't shoot well either. Felt like I had a fever from a cat scratch.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ah...someone let him loose from his straight jacket.

Curt

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Did he stop over to the club?

4. joe kuhn

No, he didn't stop over, but I'm sure he heard us between songs. Might sobriety be an issue?

5. gslam

gslam TS Member

What' that ugly yuppy got to do with trap discussion?

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Joe, you lost me on the sobriety comment. Are you to say that Nugent won't enter a gun club where beer is sold?

7. joe kuhn

It's just that rock star life style...

Every year we deal with opening night of the Rib Fest. I look at it as a good time to practive concentrating, but I didn't succeed very well. My problem is obvious.

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

He didn't come, but he was invited...

Jay

9. Yosemite Sam

Yosemite Sam TS Member

grnberetcj and gslam, Ted has a message for you :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JL48uToi1QU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JL48uToi1QU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

Ted does not drink or do drugs. He is also very very active in support of our @nd amendment rights and runs a camp for city kids that includes the use of various weapons, including shotguns. He maybe ugly, but he is my kind of ugly.

Scott Green a.k.a. OLDHIPPI

11. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

LOL.....What would we do without ol' Uncle Ted? I saw him perform back in 1979...he's sure a character....he may be a bit "in your face" for some folks, but he's actually pretty grounded and has the moral fiber this Country needs.

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

As a teenager I used to go to his concerts. I really enjoyed them. I couldn't have dreamed back then that at some point in the future a rocker like him was going to be on the same side as me against left-wing liberal vegetarian anti-gun freaks that want to take our rights away and deny the existence of the food chain and our role as hunters. My how times change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.