1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Nugent for Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pull!, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pull!

pull! TS Member

I would like to second your statement and give a rousing round of applause!!!!

Warren Dixon
    Wichita Falls, TEXAS

2. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]
    <br>Now that's cat scratch fever!

3. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I've heard no one to date say it better than of all people Ted Nugent. Gives me some hope.

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Ted is the man!

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hell...Nugent would support Hitler as long as he was pro-gun.

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

No he wouldn't, because Hitler was not, and never would be pro-gun. Disarmament was one of Hitler's first acts. The Nazi party has far more in common with the dumcrats.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I watched the interview with Sarah Palin and Charles Gibson (Far Left Winger) and he didn't seem to like the answers she was giving him so he asked the same question multiple times ... I think the best thing she said was she thought that Obama was sorry he didn't pick Hillary for a running mate ... The lady seems to be a realist and very down to earth probably because she was raised that way ... Personally, I hope the polls are right and the gap is getting bigger between the two sides ... Based on the fact that neither side has said much of anything I am still in favor of the McCain/Palin ticket ... Obama has flip flopped enough and actually has nothing worth listening to say again, and again and again ... The Boy might be smooth but he is getting old real fast with all of the ums, wells, uhhs, and so forth ... I guess you have to be around for more than 143 days before your qualified to run the country ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sarah did well with Charles Gibson, but I agree with WPT. He kept asking her same questions - different way. I think he was surprised at her responses and self confidence and just didn't know how to handle her.

As for Ted Nugent - he will tell it like it is!

9. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

too bad that she is running with john mcshort.

10. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

I don't care who Ted Nugent endorses, just as I don't care who George Clooney endorses. Their opinions are no more important to me than that of the anonymous person standing behing me in the checkout line at the grocery store. Anybody that bases their vote on celebrity endorsements is a fool.

Arnie

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

RESPONSE DELETED BY MODERATOR.

Mr. Brooks, if we see more objectionable responses like this one whic was deleted, your membership here will CEASE for good.

12. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I think I'll cruise over to knitters.com and bother r44u77's lib buddies for a while.

13. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

j. brooks is really articulate. (worry rather worthy?)

14. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

we don't have many hockey moms in north texas, will soccer moms do?

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"Mr. Brooks, if we see more objectionable responses like this one whic was deleted, your membership here will CEASE for good."

Dear Mr Moderator,

You have my sincere apology for posting an objectional response in your estimation. I fully understand the efforts you have to put forth in policing this site is a heavy burden for which there is little thanks and appreciation.

I also must accept the responsibility to moderate my own behavior so that my many and valued contributions to TS.com aren't lost for good(or bad, as the case may be). You can rest assured that in the future I will try to match my postings to your standards regardless of whatever they are.

Thank you for the warning, after all, how else can we learn to do better?

16. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Standards, what standards? Anybody who didn't seel Mr. Brooks post (like me) still doesn't know what the "standard" is.

17. coloradoEMT911

coloradoEMT911 Member

I have to say I truly respect Ted not bc he is famous but bc of what he stands for not just being pro gun but in life the man has never smoked done drugs got drunk that is alot to say for a rock star or anyone really he does not by meat in stores he takes all his own game and I could go on and on his book God Guns and Rock n' Roll is an amazing book that if anyone doubts him should read as should everyone else. so if there is a celeberty that I do actully take into conserderation what they say this is the one

ok I will stop rambling now just my 2 cents

RJ

18. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Well, the Standards as I see them are posted in a link at the the top here and at the bottom.

To wit: The "standard"...

"Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We expect that users will abide by common rules of decency and reasonable behavior.

This forum is an open site which allows users to post items directly. The owners, administrators and moderators are not responsible in any way for items posted by third party users of the site. Everyone who uses this site understands that the items are not pre-screened or edited before the third party users post. The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com have no obligation to keep objectionable messages off this forum. It is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators or moderators of Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message. Your registration is an acknowledgment of the above and agreement to it.

Additionally, by registering for this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in bad taste in an open public forum.

The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason at our sole discretion. However, the owners, administrators and moderators are not monitoring or editing the site and are under no obligation to police it for items that some persons may find objectionable.

Thanks for visiting Trapshooters.com"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.