1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Nugent a Great Rant

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Claymuncher, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Ted : Why don't you just tell us what you feel. A great rant from the rantor himself!

CM

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

An Idiot in the Wild!

blade819 (use to be a fan)

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Ya gotta love Ted!! He speaks his mind freely

4. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

I know Ted personally from all the way back to the Amboy Dukes days. Some say he does more harm than good, but he says what needs to be said most of the time.

CM

5. Firewater

Firewater Member

I didn`t hear anything that could be labeled from an idiot.I have to agree with what he said.If you don`t agree I feel sorry for you when some parolee rapes or kills your daughter.Mike

6. BARTMAN

BARTMAN TS Member

If every person is packin heat, all the crime and corruption would stop

7. lboh

lboh Member

Granacki

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was watching his show one time and really seen something disturbing. He had a young kid maybe 11-12 years old shooting a rifle. He said shoot the bad guy, and had him shooting at a human silhouette target. Then he says shoot him in the head.
    Come on really. This kid looked like he just started shooting. Is that really what you want for an outdoorsman/shooting enthusiast to be flaunting on his show. Maybe a tin can would be better. He is to extreme. He says it the way it is, but I think he does more damage for gun rights, than good. IMO.

9. torqueman

torqueman Member

Guns have only two enemies government and rust!

10. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

NUGE for president..........Nuff Said............

GS

11. blade819

Nugent is a pompus fool that somewhere along the line lost all reasonable and logical power of thinking. Wow a Second Amendement Advocate??? If you listen to his "speeches" even during his concerts, he comes across as a Lunatic! I use to be a big "musical" fan of his. He woke up 15 years ago and became a Patriot. Considering he's my age and grew up in the Midwest like I did, I would only have one question I would ask him person to person. "When I was fighting and getting shot at in 1967, where was Ted?" Oh... screwing his brains out with groupies. I guess I would ask the same question to Dick Cheany, Karl Rove and what ever politician who didn't serve beacuse they had 10 deferments.

blade819

12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Very few liberals have ever served this country. But the have tried to ruin the very core of this country. Funny how you only mention three republicans in your rant. For every republican that got deferments there will be 10 dumbocrats and liberals. And as time has proven liberals and dumbocrats want someone else to do the fighting for them and then they want to take credit.

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

blade,

You are actually sounding like more of a pompus fool than the person you are accusing of such. There are a great many men your age that did not go to Vietnam and did nothing to avoid it. Don't act like you were sitting on your couch hoping you would get drafted. If you were, you would have just joined like my dad did. As a side note, my dad never resented the guys that didn't have to go. He considered them lucky to not have to live with the memories.

Like Ted or not, he has spent a great deal of his time and money fighting for our rights as gun owners. I may not always agree with everything Ted says but I do appreciate his drive to see to it that our rights are protected. I support Ted for his support of me.

14. blade819

BAD 303.....first prove your statement about "very few Liberals have served this country". Oh you can't ...typical Right Wing Nut statement. Secondly, I'm a Liberal (sometimes) and I served and now am sufferring the effetcs! Thirdly, read my statement closer "what ever politician who didn't serve". Now what is your comeback? Your response unfortunately is very typical Right Wing. Inaccurate definite statements with no backup then resorting to name calling.

blade819

15. lboh

lboh Member

What has Ted ever done to you Mr Granacki?

16. blade819

Matt.at 19 I was waiting on the couch. I didn't join beacuse 2 years was less than 4 years. We all knew where we would end up going. If disrepecting those who went out of their way to avoid service with multiple deferments (other than physical) is being pompus....so be it. Sorry you're offended Brother.

blade819

17. rustygun

rustygun Member

Back in the good old days Ted used to brag about dodging the draft, how he went a couple weeks without a bath, then shit himself before he went to report. I think all the details can be found on google. I think he found out that he got a whole new audience with his rants. Never a fan, never will be.

18. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Anyone ever google the democrat list of dodgers? Many of the very ones that the libs look up to are on the list.

19. rustygun

rustygun Member

Bad303, last time I checked, you can pick anyone you want as your hero if ol Ted fills the bill go ahead and cheer him on.

Tons of deferments on both sides during that era, just took money or fame.

See the remembering Vietnam post, in my opinion, Ted's right up there with Hanoi Jane.

20. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

FYI: I never said Ted was my hero. Far from that. I support those who openly fight for our gun rights. Ted happens to be one.

My hero's are close to home. My Mom and Dad are who I look up to as my true Hero's. As a kid I got everything I ever needed(not wanted). My Dad and Grandpa introduced me to the outdoors at a very early age. Those memories are far more then any movie star, rock star or anyone else could top. I am now doing that with my boys. I strive to be like my dad. Tough shoes to fill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.