1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Cruz - Texas Senate race

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Texans, you've got a primary coming up. I'm asking you to consider Ted Cruz. I've listened to this guy on Mark Levin's and Hannity's radio show. From his talk he is a real conservative. His father is/was a Cuban exile, whom escaped from Castro's hellhole.

I like him because he talks conservative, and plus his name is "Cruz". Yeah I like him because he is a conservative Hispanic. Whether we like it or not the elections coming up in the following years are going to be who gets the growing Hispanic vote.

The 4 largest states in the union: Ca, NY, TX, FL. The Republican party has no chance in CA, and NY. FL is a swing state leaning blue with the influx of the Yankee trash moving south. If we lose TX, the Republicans/conservatives will have no chance of winning a national election. And with the growing Hispanic population we will have no chance in TX, unless we get them to come to our side. "Cruz" is conservative, so we're not giving up anything idea wise, plus he will get us a foothold in the Hispanic population.

This is an important election. If Texas becomes a blue state - it's over.

2. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Texas, never a blue state. Lots of Dems in the biggest cities, Dallas, Houston(especially), and San Antonio. But there a lot of other cities that are just plain ole red neck and we dont go for them Dem Ideas. BTW Cruz is a good candidate and seems his ideas are in line with what this nation needs.

Bob

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Texas was a one party Democratic state until a couple of decades ago so I would never assume that it couldn't happen again. Liberals breed like rabbits.

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

John...correction:

Liberals breed like rats. But to be fair, rats don't kill their own babies. So maybe not a fair comparison...

milt

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I humbly stand corrected.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What's his stance on the Second Amendment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.