1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ted Cruz staffer told' 'May your children die'....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 20, 2013.

1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    Ted Cruz staffer told

Dems are real scumbags.

Allan Brauer, communications chair for Sacramento County Democrats
    When a speechwriter for Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, took to Twitter to tout her boss’ recent work, a California Democrat Party official blasted back, wishing death and “debilitating diseases” upon her children.

Amanda Carpenter, a speechwriter and senior communications adviser to Cruz, tweeted out Friday morning, “GOP beat gun control, changed Obama’s mind on Syria, is holding the line on amnesty. We can defund Obamacare, too!”

But Allan Brauer, who works as the communications chair for the Democratic Party of Sacramento County in California, fired back a shocking reply, “@amandacarpenter May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.”

Read about a case that is remarkably similar, where a college professor suggested children of NRA members die.

It wasn’t the first time, however, that Brauer, a longtime activist in the homosexuality movement who co-chaired the University of Chicago’s Lesbian/Gay Student Organization in the 1970s, has used Twitter as an outlet for scathing, personal attacks.

In an lengthy feud with a self-proclaimed tea partier using the Twitter handle @SooperMexican, Brauer has made several crude and even racially

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/ted-cruz-staffer-told-may-your-children-die/#uSQf7J2R3YQjBRVU.99
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    More open minded, peaceful liberals who honor the opinions, lifestyle and diversity of others.

What a facade.
  3. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

May 27, 2007
    Some are a miserable excuse for a human being. Allan Brauer is one of them.
  4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Last night, Hannity had a large group of both Obama voters and opponents on his show. One dipship, Tamara Holder, a relatively new liberal Fox contributor was asked her opinion. The very first thing she said was, "Boehner is a criminal". This from the party of love and peace; the people who care the most about the rest of us.

That myth has been exploded for years het the Dems are rarely called for such statement. Insted the call Republicans "mean-spirited", and get away with it!

My response is that I immediately turn off any program which gives any time to these leftists. I don't care what they have to say since it will NEVER be anything new and ALWAYS be something either stupid opr vile.
  5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    They are beyond lunatics, a single cell amoeba has more sense than a lib
  6. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Sounds like HATE speach. That is a crime. Why is it a privately funded, volunteer participation organization can get sued if the minister teaches that the Bible does not endorse homosexuality, but a publicly paid employee of a publically funded institution can speak vile hate from his bully pulpit, and that is not against the law? I wish I had not lived long enough to see my country get to this point.